Contributing to NiaPy¶
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute!
Code of Conduct¶
This project and everyone participating in it is governed by the Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Contribute?¶
Before creating bug reports, please check existing issues list as you might find out that you don’t need to create one. When you are creating a bug report, please include as many details as possible. Fill out the required template, the information it asks for helps us resolve issues faster.
- Open new issue
- Write in details what enhancement would you like to see in the future
- If you have technical knowledge, propose solution on how to implement enhancement
Pull requests (PR)¶
If you are not so familiar with Git or/and GitHub, we suggest you take a look at our Git Beginners Guide.
Firstly follow the developers Installation guide to install needed software in order to contribute to our source code.
- Fill in the reqired template
- Document new code
- Make sure all the code goes through Pylint without problems (run
- Run tests (run
- Make sure PR builds (Travis and AppVeyor) goes through
- Follow discussion in opened PR for any possible needed changes and/or fixes